Friday, July 27, 2018

A Rogues Gallery

Cancellation continues to be the theme for the Neshanock's 2018 season as the match with the Hoboken Club scheduled for July 28th has been cancelled.  Now 11-6 on the season, Flemington is scheduled to again take on the Hoboken Club on Saturday, August 4th at a to be determined location.  In the interim, please find below portraits (click to enlarge) of some of your favorite Neshanocks taken at Gettysburg.  Unless otherwise indicated, the photos were taken by Mark Granieri.


Chris "Sideshow" Nunn


Ken "Tumbles" Mandel


Meshack "Shack" Dusane


Joe "Irish" Colduvell


Dan "Sledge" Hammer pitching and Tom "Thumbs" Hoepfner at short


Dan "Lefty" Gallagher, courtesy of KJS Photography


Matt "Professor" Ayres 


"Jersey" Jim Nunn


Mark "Gaslight" Granieri, courtesy of KJS Photography


Steve "Dave" Colon


Guess who? Courtesy of the Allegheny Ironsides


2 comments:

  1. I am trying to find information concerning the names of players found on the 1855 Newark teams.... For the Newarks, I am trying to find the first name of C. Van Houten who played left field for the Newarks. If you have the first names of any or all of the Newark players for 1855, it would be helpful for my research. Also, I am also interested in the first names of the Olympics of Newark for 1855 as well. I am open to any and all information you can give me for the players of these two teams. There also is a Van Houten who pitched for the Olympics. These two teams faced each other in 1855 as I found their boxscore and noticed each team had a Van Houten. Hope you can help me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me an email to jzinn84@comcast.net so that we can discuss this further.

      Delete